Applying for Services


You can apply for support and collections services if:

  • You are the parent or alleged father of a minor child
  • A minor child lives in your household and at least one parent of the child lives away from the home
  • You are owed only arrears, even if all of the children subject to the child support order are 18 or older

To apply for services, complete the Full Child Support (IV-D) Services Application and return it to Fillmore County Child Support.  If you have copies of the court orders addressing child support or paternity, please provide a copy with your application. The application can be obtained here or by calling 507-765-2175 and requesting an application be sent to you. 

For additional information on applying for services and the application fee, please visit the Minnesota Department of Human Services website.

leaf leaf