Attorney FAQs


How do I apply for a public defender?

How do I file a conciliation court claim?

Who do I contact if I'm the victim of a crime?

Can the County Attorney's Office help residents with a legal problem?

I am having issues with the other parent of my child regarding custody issues. Can I get the County Attorney's help?

How can I receive child support services from Fillmore County?

leaf leaf