Food, Pools, and Lodging Licensing

  • The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) - Rochester District Office provides Food, Pool, and Lodging plan reviews, licensing, and inspections for Fillmore County. Contact the MDH Rochester District office at 507-765-2700 or refer to the Food, Pools, and Lodging Services Section
  • The Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) manages licensing and inspections for retail food establishments such as grocery stores, convenience stores, bakeries, mobile food units, wineries, taprooms, vending machines, and farmers markets. For more information, contact the MDA at 651-201-6062

Back to Public Health Home Page.

Fillmore County does not discriminate based on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or handicapped status in employment or provision of services. 
leaf leaf