Phase 1a: First Priority
- Hospital staff working in dedicated COVID-19 units, ICU, Emergency Departments and designated COVID-19 units
- Nursing home staff and residents*
- EMS, Fire and Law Enforcement who provide direct patient care*
- Professionals conducting COVID-19 testing*
- Professionals providing COVID-19 vaccinations*
- Assisted living facilities and housing with services staff and residents*
- All remaining health care personnel including but not limited to home health and residential settings and foster care, dental offices, pharmacies, mental/behavioral health settings, correctional settings, group homes, mortuary services, school nurses, paid and unpaid medical transport drivers.
- Residents living in intermediate care facilities, residential care facilities and adult foster care.
- People age 65 years of age or older.
- Early childhood, school, and child care professionals.
- People age 16 or 18 years and older with Sickle cell, Down Syndrome, active cancer treatment, immunocompromised from organ transplant, oxygen-dependent chronic lung, or heart conditions.
- People with rare conditions or disabilities that put them at higher risk.
- Food processing facilities.
*Populations that Fillmore County Public Health and other community vaccinators are currently addressing based on MDH requirements. Fillmore County will notify the public about future vaccination opportunities as more populations are able to be vaccinated. At this time, we ask that you watch the newspaper and Fillmore County Facebook pages and this website for future details.