Fillmore County Public Health invites you register for the "Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Communities" Workshop Event on Monday, December 18, 2023, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Pre-registration for this event is required by December 1, 2023. There is no cost to participate in this event and lunch is provided. To register go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FCBridgesEventRegistration2023
This training assists community organizations, social service agencies, employers, and individuals in gaining insight and strategies to ultimately create stability for all. Participants of this workshop will:
- Examine resources that create stability.
- Discover the causes of poverty.
- Create and analyze mental models of economic environments.
- Discover the hidden rules of economic classes.
- Analyze language and story structures.
- Discuss stability within family and support systems and the importance of building social capital.
- Learn new tools and strategies for improving relationships and outcomes.