Getting an annual flu vaccine is the best way to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community from the flu.
Fillmore County Public Health is offering walk-in influenza vaccination clinic opportunities on the following dates:
- Wednesday, November 23, 2022 from 2 to 4 PM
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022 from 2 to 4 PM
All clinics will be held at the Fillmore County Office Building – Lower Level Clinic located at 902 Houston Street NW, Preston, MN 55965. These clinics are open to people aged 6 months or older. Several vaccine presentations are available, including Fluzone High Dose for people age 65 and older. The cost of vaccination is $30-$50 per dose or free if your insurance covers the cost. Shots are available for people without insurance or whose insurance does not cover the cost of vaccine.
To prepare for the flu clinic:
- Wear a short sleeve shirt.
- Bring your health insurance cards or payment.
- Follow signage for the clinic once you enter the building.
For more details, call Fillmore County Public Health at 507-765-3898.