Fillmore County always welcomes interested citizens to volunteer for participation on committees and boards that advise the County Board.  There are many ways that citizens can volunteer to serve:
  1. Call the County Commissioner who represents their district
  2. Call the Administrator's Office at 507-765-4566
  3. Email the Administrator's Office stating their committee or field of interest
  4. Talk to a staff person or current member of the committee expressing interest
The County Board approves new members to committees and/or advisory boards.
leaf leaf