The Fillmore County Finance Department is responsible for the management of Fillmore County finances. These responsibilities include:
| Monday - Friday
| Lori Affeldt
Courthouse; 101 Fillmore St.
Preston, MN 55965
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Processes all payroll deductions and employee benefits
- Cash management and investment of county funds
- Debt Management
- Monitors and manages all county bank accounts and reconciliation of accounts
- Provides financial guidance for the County Board of Commissioners and all County Departments
- Prepares the County's annual financial statements
- Provides financial information to the State and Federal Government
*NOTICE TO FILLMORE COUNTY VENDORS*
Fillmore County offers our vendors the option of receiving payments for invoices by automatic electronic deposit to your financial institution rather than by paper check. Some of the benefits include faster receipt and deposit of payments to your bank account, no lost checks and no cost to your company.
Please complete the ACH Authorization Form and return to the Finance Department by mail, email or fax to begin receiving your payments by ACH. Upon receipt of the form, a prenote (a zero payment file) will be sent to the bank to verify the routing and account number. You will receive a detailed description of the payment via email on the transfer date.
If you have any questions, please contact the Finance Department at 507-765-2814