Mental Health Services


 If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, please contact
Crisis Response for Southeast Minnesota at:
  You may also visit their website at: 
Crisis Response   https://www.crisisresponsesoutheastmn.com/
Crisis Response inspires hope in adults, children, youth and their families by delivering compassionate, person-centered, recovery-based mental health support during a crisis.
Southeast Regional Crisis Center
2121 Campus Dr. SE
Rochester, MN 55904

 The Southeast Regional Crisis Center (SERCC) is a new 24/7 walk-in mental health facility designed specifically for people experiencing a mental health crisis. The center provides a calm, safe and welcoming environment. You will receive immediate help from compassionate staff who are experts in crisis, trauma, and mental health care.

Adults with a serious and persistent mental illness as defined by Minnesota statute qualify for Adult Mental Health case management services. A social worker can refer you to and agency to provide support, coordination of therapeutic services and medications, assistance in accessing transportation, and information and referral. 
Fillmore County can make referrals for Rule 79 Mental Health Case Management https://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=dhs16_167409to consumers of the county who meet the eligibility criteria as stated in Minnesota Statutes.  Mental Health Case Managers receive referrals from consumers, families and friends of consumers, provider agencies, hospitals, medical clinics, mental health centers, Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS), community individuals, and law enforcement.  Case managers are advocates for consumers and work to insure that the consumers are able to live their lives as independently as possible.

Our Adult Services case managers can assist with making a referral for various types of mental health services including, but not limited to:

Additional mental health services can be located by navigating to the following website: Fast-Tracker: Your Link to Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Resourceshttps://fasttrackermn.org/

For more information regarding Fillmore County's Adult Mental Health services, please contact Fillmore County at 507-765-2175 and ask to speak with the Intake Social Worker.
For more information see https://mn.gov/dhs/people-we-serve/people-with-disabilities/health-care/adult-mental-health/

leaf leaf