Child Support FAQs


How do I establish/change custody/parenting time?

Who can apply for child support services?

What if I would like to authorize another person to contact the child support office and obtain information on my case?

How can I stop child support services?

My child is 18 years old and will graduate high school in June. My child is planning on attending college in the fall. Will my child support continue while they are in college?

I misplaced a copy of my court order. How do I get another copy?

Serveral months ago my child turned 18 and stopped attending high school. My child support stopped, but now my child is back in school. How can I get child support payments started again?

I am the spouse of someone who owes past due child support and the child support office intercepted our joint tax refund. Most of it was mine, and I want my portion back. How do I get it?

I went to court and just received my order. I think the order is wrong. What can I do?

What should I do if I think someone is committing fraud?

I think I may be the father of a child that has not been born yet and I'm concerned the mother wants to give it up for adoption without my consent. What can I do?

What do I do if I have safety concerns with the other parent?

I lost my PIN to access my case online and through the payment line. How do I get a new PIN?

What if the other parent won't let me see the child or we don't agree on a schedule?

My driver's license has been suspended for non-payment of child support. I need a driver's license to work. How do I get the suspension lifted?

How do I get my passport hold released?

Ho do I change my child support order that is managed through the county?

How do I change my child support order if my case is not through the county?

leaf leaf