* November 8, 2022 Polling Place List
* November 8, 2022 General Election Absentee Balloting Information
* November 8, 2022 Notice of Public Accuracy Test
* August 9th, 2022 Election Result Reports *
Election Results Summary
Election Summary Statistics
State Primary 2022 Abstract
County Primary 2022 Abstract
Congressional District 1 Special Election 2022 Abstract
Congressional District 1 Special Election 2022 Write- In Abstract
May 24, 2022 Special Congressional District 1 Election Results
March 8, 2022 Township Election Results
November 2, 2021 Fillmore County Election Results
November 3, 2020 State & Federal Election Results
March 9, 2021 Township Election Results
*Unofficial* November 5, 2019 Special and Municipal Election Results
Unofficial results November 5, 2019
Fillmore County General Election Results - August 15, 2019 Special Primary for District #3 Commissioner
Official Results - August 13, 2019 - canvassing completed August 15, 2019
Fillmore County Primary Election Results - May 14, 2019 Special Primary for District #3 Commissioner
Official Results - May 14, 2019
Upcoming Election Training:
-None scheduled at this time.
Absentee - No Excuse Ballot Process: Fillmore County Absentee Process
The option is available to electronically complete your absentee ballot request through the Secretary of State's Website.
Availability of Absentee Ballot Applications
Absentee ballots are available 46 days prior to the state primary and the state general elections.
An eligible voter may vote by absentee ballot in person at the Fillmore County Auditor/Treasurer's office during the following times for the primary and/or general elections:
- During normal office hours beginning 46 days before the election
- On the Saturday before the election from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- On the Monday before the election until 5:00 p.m.
You may pick up an application for an absentee ballot in person, or request one from the Fillmore County Auditor/Treasurer's Dept. at the Fillmore County Courthouse, 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, MN 55965. If you request to have a ballot mailed, one will be mailed to you after your application has been received in the Auditor/Treasurer's office.
- FPCA/Uocava - Military & Overseas Voter Application
- FWAB - Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot
You may request an Absentee application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may deliver your application to the County Auditor/Treasurer's office at the address listed above or mail the application to:
Fillmore County Elections
P.O. Box 466
Preston, MN 55965
When returning your completed ballot in person to the Auditor/Treasurer's office, the ballot must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the day before the election.
When returning your completed ballot by mail, the ballot must be received (not postmarked) at the polling place on Election Day.
Become an Election Judge
Election judges are officials that staff local polling places, administer election procedures, and ensure that the rights of voters are protected on Election Day. Serving as an election judge provides an opportunity to learn about the elections process and is a great service to our community. Learn more about becoming an Election Judge at the MN Secretary of State website.
View Election results at MN Secretary of State website.
How to Register to Vote
The option is available to electronically complete your request through the Secretary of State's Website.
Before you can vote, you must register. In Minnesota, you may register at least 20 days before Election Day or on Election Day at your polling place. To be eligible to register and vote in Minnesota you must:
- be at least 18 years old on Election Day
- be a citizen of the United States
- have resided in Minnesota for 20 days immediately preceding Election Day
- have any felony conviction record discharged, expired, or completed
- not be under court-ordered guardianship where a court has revoked your voting rights
- not have been ruled legally incompetent by a court of law