|Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
The Office of the County Administrator is an appointed position by the Board of Commissioners. The Administrator reports directly to the Board and is responsible for administering, recommending, and implementing policies as directed by the Board. The County Administrator advises the Board on matters of employment, county budget, technology, risk management, facilities maintenance, and inter-county departmental communications to increase effectiveness of County government.
In Fillmore County, the Administrator also has the following duties:
- Clerk of the County Board
- Maintains official County Board records
- Executes all County Board orders and resolutions
- Manages special projects
- Prepares and recommends annual county budget and tax levy
- Directs work of Human Resources Officer to administer, develop, and implement the County’s personnel policies to staff county offices
- Administers Information Systems Department technology programming
- Public Information and Data Privacy officer
The Administrator's office was created by the County Board in 1988 and is located in the lower level of the courthouse.