Child Foster Care Licensing

Single adults or couples over the age 21 who are interested in becoming foster parents for children should contact Fillmore County Community Services.  The County will assess both the physical requirements for the home, and the applicant’s ability and willingness to serve as a resource for parents and children involved in the child protection system.  A federal background check and training are required.