How do I change my child support order that is managed through the county?

If your child support case is managed through a child support office, you can request a review and modification of the order by phone or in writing. You will be asked to provide financial information.

If your modification request is denied, you may file your own motion in the Expedited Process. The court forms and procedures are published through the MN courts website. You may also contact a private attorney.