The Fillmore County EDA is in the business of retaining, expanding and attracting new business to Fillmore County in the economic sectors of manufacturing, retail, tourism and agriculture.
- Developing and enhancing employment base.
- Increasing the Quality of Life in Fillmore County to attract residents and encourage development.
- Encouraging strong, viable growth and development for the commercial and industrial areas of the community.
- Ensuring that publicly assisted economic development projects meet established criteria that guarantee public benefit.
- Encouraging development that enhances the economic base for the area and provides markets for agricultural products.
- Leveraging funds for local projects.
- Redeveloping property polluted by contaminants.