Applying for Services

You can apply for support and collections services if:
• You are the parent or alleged father of a minor child, or
• A minor child lives in your household and at least one parent of the child lives away from the home, or
• You are owed only arrears, even if all of the children subject to the child support order are 18 or older.

To apply for services, complete the Full Child Support (IV-D) Services Application and return it to the Fillmore County child support agency. Include the $25 application fee made payable to Minnesota Child Support Payment Center. You will want to provide copies of any court orders addressing child support or paternity issues. You may request an application be mailed to you by calling 507-765-2175.

For additional information on applying for services and the application fee, please visit the Minnesota Department of Human Services website.